Enter the Prestan® Professional Ultralite™ manikin. A godsend at only 13 pounds for the 4-pack! But what about the quality? At $340 for the 4-pack, how good can they really be? Not surprisingly, I found them to have the same quality and durability we've all come to expect from Prestan® Professional products. The CPR training manikins have neither a compression depth clicker, nor LED rate monitors, but truthfully, I don't miss them. Especially if we're doing a recertification class where the students are experienced CPR practitioners.
Fellow instructors who currently use other portable manikins such as Actar, CPR Prompt and Basic Buddy will prefer the quality of the Ultralite™ for their CPR training-on-the-go. And you can ditch that lung bag insertion tool!
Schools, aquatic centers, mass training centers as well as general work place trainers will appreciate this latest offering from Prestan. The vinyl and latex free Ultralites, while only available in medium skin tone, offer a quality choice in CPR training manikins for budget-conscious organizations.
Prestan Professional's most portable manikin training kit includes: 4 Manikin Torsos, 4 Manikin Heads, 4 Compression Pistons, Nylon Piston Bag, 50-pack Lung Bags, Nylon Carrying Case with Detachable Shoulder Strap and an Instruction Sheet.
Features of the Prestan® Ultralite™ manikin:
- Uniquely fast and easy set-up.
- Stackable torsos and heads generate a compact package for transporting multiple units.
- Clamshell torso opening provides quick access for the easy-to-insert lung bag.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED pad placement and training.
- Visual anatomy landmarks reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Life tested to a half-million compressions.
- Manikins are easy to clean and capable of being decontaminated per CDC guidelines.
- Three-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.