Whole lotta shakin' goin on!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Away from the classroom, instructors want their students to act confidently when faced with a cardiac emergency. We want our participants to leave class knowing they can help save the lives of people in cardiac arrest.
Achieve this with Prestan Professional's revolutionary new CPR manikin with Rate Monitor. The LED indicators allow for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding their rate of chest compressions. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily, while students themselves can visually gauge their compression rate reinforcing more practice time using proper technique. Click here to view a demonstration of this feature.
Depth of compression is a crucial skill to learn as well. Class participants learn proper compression depth with the manikin’s audible ‘clicking’ sound. When compressions are done to the ECC recommended depth, the manikin’s ‘click’ lets students know they are on target. Compression rate and depth - two vitally important components to learn for successful CPR. With Prestan’s visual and audible reinforcement of good CPR technique, students will confidently embrace their role in the cardiac chain of survival.
Other features of the PP-AM-100M include:
- Realistic looking manikin with a pinch-able nose and fully formed neck portion that allows for a carotid pulse check.
- Easy-to-insert lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- The optional face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime and grease so your manikin stays looking professional.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED training.
- Visual anatomy ‘landmarks’ such as a navel and ribcage allow for practice of the Heimlich maneuver and reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Manikin’s head structure is capable of demonstrating the jaw-thrust maneuver.
- Clicker mechanism increases student's confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- Manikins are capable of being cleaned and decontaminated per CDC guidelines.
- One-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.
And as a special bonus, you get 10 CPR masks in a mini keychain pouch FREE!!
Follow this link to shop the complete line of Prestan Professional CPR training manikins & accessories.