Friday, July 15, 2016

Learning the Ropes~~~

Hi everyone. I'm Lora and am new to the MCR Medical team. The above picture was taken of me and Officer Nathan last week. I felt the need to show him my support and ask for a picture. He happily obliged.

I am so very lucky to work for a company that truly puts people first! The owners are very knowledgeable about the products we sell and what the customer needs. Not sure what I did to be lucky enough to be hired on but it must of been something good. I will be doing some blogging as I learn about our company and our products.


We are in an industry that helps saves lives. I love that. And I want to hear stories from our customers and their students about how learning CPR and/or First Aid made a difference in someone's life. We are reaching out on Facebook for those stories. Yesterday we posted a wonderful story about Angela and her trip to Honduras. She partnered with her local Red Cross and traveled to Honduras where she was able to provide first responder and CPR training to 255 students. Her students are studying to be healthcare workers in very rural parts of Honduras. She also provided the same training to 40 local government representatives that are living and working in very remote communities. Kudos Angela for giving back and saving lives. I will posting the complete story in a few days.


In closing, remember that we are here for YOU! The CPR Instructor, the teacher, the parent and anyone who needs our products so please visit our website mcrmedical.com and look around at all the items we have to offer. I look forward assisting you.

Thanks for all you do,


Lora E. Jones
MCR Medical

No comments:

Post a Comment